There are altogether 12 national parks and wildlife reserves scattered all over Nepal. Each one of them is special and renowned for their special wildlife conservation. Wildlife lovers find them worth visiting and a considerable numbers of visitors explore them every year.
- Chitwan National Park (Famous for Royal Bengal tigers, One-horned rhinos, a large variety of deer, 450 special of birds and so on)
- Langtang National Park (Famous for over 345 species of birds have been recorded including Impeyan Pheasant / Ibis Bill / White Winged Redstart / Snow Partridge. Also, popular for mammals that include Snow Leopard / Red Panda / Clouded Leopard / Musk Deer and Himalayan Tahr)
- Shey-Phoksundo National Park (A Rufous-tailed Rock Thrush (Monticola saxitilis), considered an autumn passage migrant bird species in Pakistan and India, was first seen and photographed by an expedition last year (2017) near the Shey monastery within the Shey-Phoksundo National Park)
- Khaptad National Park (The park is a home for 226 bird species among the common are impeyan phesant (also known as danphe, Nepal’s national bird) and many types of partridges, flycatchers, bulbuls, cuckoos and eagles.)
- Bardia National Park (Famous for Royal Bengal tigers, one-horned rhinos, a variety of deer, reptiles and hundreds of different species of birds like Green Bee-eater, Stork-billed Kingfisher, Greater Racket-tailed Drongos, Tree Pipits, While-browed Wagtails, Black Redstart, Common Iora, Common Coppersmith Barbet, Black-rumped Flamebacks, Gret Slaty Woodpeckers, Indian Jungle Crow, etc.)
- Rara National Park
- Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park
- Koshi Tappu Wildlife Reserve
- Shuklaphant Wildlife Reserve (The Reserve is a home for more than 420 bird species and has also several rare and threatened grassland species such as the swamp francolin, grass owl and Hodgson’s buschchat. It has the largest population of Bengal florican in Nepal.)
- Dhorpatan Hunting Reserve (The only park where hunting is allowed on a seasonal basis)
- Makalu-Barun National Park
- Parsa Wildlife Reserve
You just name of any one of above national park or reserve, we can arrange a special tour there with accommodation and game viewing opportunity.