About Nepalese Heritage Tour
Nepalese heritage tour presents architectural marvels of the Nepalese artists. Nepal is a land for all seasons by all reasons. In other words, you are welcome to visit Nepal any time, any season. Nepal is beautiful in monsoon, what to talk about its mesmerizing beauty in spring, autumn and winter. To prove above saying, the Kathmandu Valley, the capital city of Nepal not only offers incredible culture, nature and heritage of Nepal as a whole in a short tour of just 7 days, but also takes you to a height of 2,050 m in just an hour drive offer
ing the mighty Himalayan panorama.
The age-old beautiful pagodas with golden and terracotta roofs decorated with timeless wood and metal carvings in and around the valley take you to the dreamland of Shangri-La.
The myths & mysteries, stories and fables attached to each monument and locations present extra charm on the visitors with more and more curiosity to learn more about our land.
If you have a time constraint, just take the proposed 5-day tour, you will be definitely overwhelmed with the unexpectedly rich cultural and natural impressions which may last long in your life urging you to visit Nepal again and again.
- Swayambhunath Temple Complex (2,000 years old),
- Pashupatinath Temple Complex (400 BC),
- Kathmandu Durbar Square (Medieval time)
- Boudhnath (5th century),
- Patan Drubar Square (Medieval time)
- Changunarayan Tmple Complex (The oldest in Nepal),
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square (9th century)
- Nagarkot Hill Top, (Highly scenic)
- Bungamati & Khokana (Medieval twin cities)