About Kailash Tour by Helicopter
The Kailash tour by helicopter is especially for those who do not have time, but are willing to pay their homage to Mt Kailash at any cost. Obviously, the helicopter journey makes the tour easier and faster, but at a little more cost. In this light, this Kailash tour by helicopter has been designed to meet the need of the high end people with luxury and better hotels especially in Kathmandu, Nepalganj, Simikot.
The first part of the Kailash tour by helicopter starts with a fixed wing flight of an hour from Kathmandu to Nepalganj (c
ity located at the south western part of Nepal at a height of about 300 m). Then, a small aircraft will fly us for about 55 min to Simikot. Normally, the second part of the tour is carried out by helicopter from Simikot to Hilsa (near the border point) with a flight for about half an hour.
However, sometimes, depending upon the situation, we may be required to drive about 2 hours to Surkhet (near by township) from where the helicopter will fly us directly to Hilsa with a short stop over at Simikot for obtaining permit. The third part (in Tibet) involves a drive by a comfortable jeep/van/bus as per group size or requirement.
On top of all, the Kailash tour by helicopter minimizes the vehicular journey just to 5 days only while the normal Kailash tour involves from 8 to 10 days tedious and hassling journey by the vehicle.
So, if you are short of time, but willing to take the shortest and easiest tour to pay your special visit/homage to Mt Kailash & Manasarovar, please join this 14 days Kailash tour by helicopter. You will be fascinated!
- Fastest Kailash tour
- Scenic flight from Kathmandu – Nepalganj – Simikot,
- Helicopter takes you to the Nepal-Tibet border in 30 min
- Nice aerial view of the whole trekking route from Simikot to Hilsa
- Wonderful picturesque drive on the Tibetan plateau on the excellent road,
- Explore Manasarovar (one of the largest fresh water holy lake in Tibet,
- Enjoy the strong presence of Mt Kailash, focus of the tour
- Colorful prayer flags beautifully flapping on the kora trail, on each Tibetan house, on the high passes and on each monastery,
- Immersing yourself in the Tibetan culture with beautiful monasteries and people,
- Accompaniment of a good English speaking Tibetan guide throughout the tour
- Good food (both veg & non-veg) available throughout the tour
- Memorable 2½ day circumambulation (kora) around Mt Kailash on foot,