About Tibet tour with Tsedang Yarlung Valley
Tibet tour with Tsedang Yarlung Valley allows you to explore Lhasa, the capital of Tibet and the Yarlung Valley civilization hand in hand.The Yarlung Valey is beieved to be the craddle of the Tibetan civilization. Lhasa as the cultural capital of Tibet overwhelms you with huge impression of the lavishly decorated monuments like Drepung Monastery, Sera Monastery, Jokhang Temple and above all, the Potala Palace (winter palace of Dalai Lama) so majestically located at the
centre of the Lhasa city.
After Lhasa, Tibet tour with Tsedang Yarlung valley drives you to the Yarlung Valley along the Yarlung Tsangpo (Brahmaputra River). It is the valley made by Yarlung Tsangpo (Brahmaputra River). Your visit to Samye Monastery in mandala shape, the first Buddhist Monastery in Tibet and the Tombs of Ancient Tibetan Kings at Chongye tell you how rich and vibrant theyt used be in their hey time.
In Tsedang, you will visit Yumbulakhang and Thandruk Monastery which are almost 10 km away from the city. The countryside drive opens up the valley far and wide with rich farmland.
- An hour long trans-Himalayan flight to Lhasa crossing over the panoramic Himalayan ranges enjoying the close up view of Mt Everest (8,848 m) and other adjoining peaks.
- Potala Palace with 13 floors, 1,000 rooms and more than 10,000 steps leading to different parts of the palace
- Jokhang Temple, a central Buddhist cathedral with hustles and bustles of the typical Tibetan market place
- Explore the biggest monasteries of Tibet in Lhasa called Drepung and Sera with live debate among the monks.
- Scenic countryside drive to Tsedang along the lifeline river Brahmaputra (Yarlung Tsangpo)
- Yarlung Valley civilization is believed to be the oldest one in Tibet
- Samye Monastery designed in the shape of mandala, the first Buddhist monastery established by Padmasambhava, guru from India in the 8th century
- Yumbulakhng, Thandruk Monastery and Chongye are the main attractions of the Yarlung Valley.