About Kailash Tour for Nepali Pilgrims
10 DAYS KAILASH TOUR BOTH WAY BY OVERLAND
Taking in view of the high veneration of the Hindus and Buddhists in Nepal for Lord Shiva and His consort Parvati/Shakti who reside in Mt Kailash, this Kailash tour for Nepali pilgrims has been designed exclusively for the pilgrims from Nepal so that they could easily undertake their long cherished pilgrimage to the abode of L
ord Shiva and Parvati.
Not only that, the Buddhists pilgrims also equally pay high reverence to Mt Kailash and Manasarovar. So, also a considerable number of the Nepali Buddhist pilgrims have been joining this tour with much devotion and willingness.
Every year, a big number of the Nepali pilgrims have been undertaking the holy pilgrimage to Mt Kailash and Manasarovar every year. Earlier, we used to operate the Kailash tour for Nepali pilgrims via Tatopani-Zhangmu transit point on an overland tour basis. This way, it used to be not only the shortest and fastest, but also economic in every sense for the Nepali pilgrims.
However, after the massive earthquake of the 25th of April 2015, as the main gateway to Mt Kailash called Tatopani-Zhangmu transit point got irreparably blocked, the overland Kailash tour could not be operated until very recently. It is only after the opening of the new transit point of Rasuwagadhi-Kerung by the Chinese authority effective from the month of September 2017, the Kailash tour for Nepali pilgrims is going to be operated, once again, effective from April 2018.
In fact, it is a big news for all the Nepali pilgrims. Tibet Kailash Treks Pvt. Ltd takes this opportunity to urge all pilgrims and devotees to join this special Kailash tour for Nepali pilgrims from April till September and cleanse your body both physically and spiritually for your divine satisfaction and contentment. We very well know your requirement and understand your sentiment how you wish to pay your special homage to Lord Shiva and Parvati. We are always with you in making your pilgrimage a great success. So, join us and let your dreams come true!
- Colorful prayer flags beautifully flapping here and there, on the kora trail, on each Tibetan house, on each high pass and on each monastery
- Highly scenic and rewarding overland tour to holy Kailash
- Extremely picturesque drive on the Tibetan plateau,
- Excellent road from the Nepal border to Kailash
- Accompaniment of a good English speaking Tibetan guide throughout the tour
- Good food (both veg & non-veg) available throughout the tour
- Memorable 2½ day circumambulation (kora) around Mt Kailash on foot
- Holy bath in the Manasarovar
- No need for the camping gears and food load