About Kathmandu Chitwan Pokhara Tour
The Kathmandu - Pokhara - Chitwan tour offers 3 major attractions of Nepal. They are Kathmandu, Chitwan National Park and Pokhara. Every visitor who comes to visit Nepal must not miss them at all.
The Kathmandu Valley, the capital city of Nepal, offers incredible culture, nature and heritage of Nepal as a whole in a short tour. It is actually a representative city of Nepal.as a whole.
Chitwan, where there is the Chitwan Na
tional Park, boasts for its unique animal sightings like one-horned rhinos, Royal Bengal Tigers and many more. The park is located at a distance of about 150 km to the southwest of the Valley. It takes about 4-5 hours by drive to the Chitwan National Park through the scenic winding mountainous countryside of Nepal along the Trishuli River where you will witness tourists enjoying white water rafting in an envious way. .
Then, we drive to Pokhara from where the sudden undisturbed view of the mighty Himalayas including the beautiful Mt Fishtail (6,993 m) is awe-inspiring. Pokhara is a never-to-miss dreamland for every tourist. Its major beauty comprises a beautiful Phewa lake and the undisturbed close up exhilarating Himalayan view of Annapurna mountain range with Mt Fishtail, Mt Dhaulagiri (8,167 m) and Lamjung Himal (6,893 m).
Our return to Kathmandu by a 20-minute short flight is highly rewarding with a close up exposure to the wide range of the magnificent Himalayas through the windows of the aircraft. Left hand side window seats are recommended.
The myths & mysteries, stories and fables attached to each monument and location add extra charm on the visitors with more and more curiosity to learn more about our land. The proposed Kathmandu, Chitwan and Pokhara tour of 9 days will definitely overwhelm you with culturally and naturally rich impressions which may last long in your life urging you to visit Nepal again and again.
However, if you have your own itinerary with your own interest and choices of activities, please do send it to us. We will customize accordingly and give our very best prices for the same and enable you to undertake the tour/trek in your most suitable time.
- Swayambhunath Temple Complex, (2,000 years old)
- Pashupatinath Temple Complex, (600 BC)
- Kathmandu Durbar Square, (Medieval time)
- Patan Durbar Square, (Medieval time)
- Boudhnath Stupa, (5th century)
- Bhaktapur Durbar Square, (9th century)
- 150 km scenic drive to Chitwan National Park, (Memorable)
- Chitwan National Park, (Famous for Royal Bengal tigers & one horned rhinoceros and many more)
- 150 km scenic drive to Pokhara from Chitwan National Park, (Memorable trip)
- Pokhara – beautiful town offering Himalayan view from the close proximity (Highly picturesque)
- 20 minute mountain flight (Pokhara to Kathmandu) with a wide range of the mighty Himalaya (Highly rewarding)