About Tibet EBC Tour Both Way by Flights
Both Way by Flight
This 8-day Tibet EBC tour by flights is especially for those who wish to fly both ways to Tibet to avoid the adventurous drive with overland exit to Nepal. On top of that, this tour is for those who are a bit elderly travelers who wish to avoid the hassles of rough and high road drive from Kerung to Kathmandu (from the Tibet border point to Kathmandu).
Otherwise, this 8 days Tibet EBC tour by fligh
ts is almost similar to the 8-day Tibet EBC tour one way by flight and the other by overland. It also combines all similar features like vivid Buddhist monasteries, impressive monuments, colorful villages, typically beautiful Tibetan landscape and people; and ultimately takes you all the way to your long cherished base of Mt Everest (8,848 m). You are so close to the Mt Everest that it fills a kind of arrogance in you compelling you to utter “I made it.”
If you are particular in avoiding the difficult drive from the border to Kathmandu, this Tibet EBC tour both way by flights is the right one for you. Join us and you will have a great time with us.
- An hour trans-Himalayan flight exposes you to the mighty Himalayan ranges including Mt Everest
- Explore vibrant Buddhist monasteries like Drepung Monastery and Sera Monastery in Lhasa
- Visit the majestic Potala Palace with 13 floors, 1,000 rooms and more than 10,000 steps,
- Every evening, as long as you are in Lhasa, make sure you will visit Jokhang Temple & Barkhor Bazaar. It is a great place.
- Drive so close to the North Base Camp (5,000 m) of Mt Everest and experience personally a special arrogance of being so close and so near to the highest mountain of the world: Mt Everest (8,848 m)
- Frequent exposure to the fabulous Tibetan villages and the 21st century Tibetan nomads with herds of yaks and sheep
- Touch the serene blue turquoise water of Yamdroke Lake on the way from Lhasa to Gyantse
- Never-to-miss Tashilhompu Monastery of Panchen Lama in Shigatse