Some health tips are as follows.
- Never drink tap or unbottled water. Bottled water is easily available around.
- Wash your hands if you are using your hands to eat. Spoons and forks are better advised.
- Do not eat for 24 hours, if you get upset stomach. Use of diarrhea medicines is recommended.
- Do not eat food left just open to environment. Avoid green salads and use fruits which require peeling.
- Drink much water and do not dehydrate yourself as the climate here is dry and warm.
- During trekking days, well boiled water is served. Take enough water for the full day trek before you leave your last camp.