About Lhasa City Tour
This 4 day Lhasa City tour includes the major sites of Lhasa city (capital city) like the Potala Palace, Drepung Monastery, Jokhang Temple, Sera Monastery and Barkhor Bazaar. People complain ‘I don’t have enough time for Tibet tour.’ Never worry about your time limitation. This short tour will give you a short and sweet memory of Tibet as a whole as Lhasa is its capital representative city of Tibet as a whole.
- Scenic drive from the airport to Lhasa with a visit to Drolma Lakhang
- Visit to the beautiful hillock carved with the impressive image of Lord Buddha (Shakya Muni Buddha) on the way to Lhasa
- Half day visit to the majestic Potala Palace with 13 floors where one can enjoy the photo session wearing the Tibetan costumes on its top floor with the impressive view of the Lhasa city on its back drop.
- The monks of different ages in their saffron colored robes in every corner of the monastery and Lhasa city,
- Half day visit to the Drepung Monastery located to the north west of Lhasa city on the foothill
- Half day visit to Jokhang Temple in the middle of the Lhasa city’s at Barkhor Bazaar
- Evening exploration of the Barkhor Bazaar (downtown bazaar) with the hustles and bustles featuring the locals and the people from around Tibet in their ethnic costumes,
- Eating out in the Barkhor Bazaar is enjoyable with choices of restaurants and food varieties.
- Half day visit to Sera Monastery, another equally fabulous the second biggest monastic centre where one can witness live debate among the competing monks from the various monasteries of Tibet every afternoon.
So, please do not have a misunderstanding that to visit Tibet you need to buy a tour with more 10 days or so. We do offer short tour packages of 4 days, 5 days, 6 days, 7 days, 8 days and so on. Just choose one of them and travel with us. We assure you of the best out of Tibet tours.