About Kathmandu City Tour
At 9 am, your guide with a good private A/C car will come to your hotel in Kathmandu to pick you up for the full day sightseeing tour of the Kathmandu Valley. Today, he will take you to the 3 major sightseeing spots of the Kathmandu Valley. In the morning, you will visit Kathmandu Durbar Square & Swayambhunath Temple Complex. After lunch, you are driven to Bhaktapur (Bhadgaun: local name), an ancient Newar township – an open medieval museum.
- Visit to the 3 jewels of the Kathmandu Valley.
- Face to face meeting with the Living Goddess – Kumari
- Open display of incredible erotic arts on the holy temples
- Incredible ancient wood carvings on the pagodas
- Visit to the monkey temple ‘Swayambhunath’ on the hill top
- Visit the highest pagoda of Nepal ‘Nyatapola’ in Bhaktapur
- Explore through the narrow traditional alleys of Newar townships exploring their unique lifestyle in Kathmandu and Bhaktapur